2024 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Price in USA Features & Specs
The 2024 Toyota Corolla Hybrid is available in two versions, the LE and XLE. The LE starts at $23,300, while the XLE starts at $27,050. All-wheel drive can be added to either version for an additional $1,400.
|1.8-liter four-cylinder hybrid
|Continuously variable transmission CVT
|Front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive available
|EPA-estimated fuel economy
|53 mpg city / 46 mpg highway
|13.1 cubic feet
|JBL sound system
|Blind Spot Monitoring
|Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
|Smart Key System with Push Button Start
|18-inch alloy wheels
Each trim level offers its distinct flavor. The standard LE and SE boast a refined elegance, while the nightshade edition grabs the spotlight with its blacked-out accents, bronze-finished wheels, and a rear spoiler for a touch of sporty aggression. The XLE takes it up a notch with chrome accents and available LED fog lights, exuding a more premium aura.
No matter your preference, the 2024 Corolla Hybrid’s exterior design conveys a sense of modernity and dynamism, sure to turn heads on the road. The sculpted surfaces play with light and shadow, creating a visually engaging experience, while the available two-tone paint options in the nightshade edition add a touch of personalization.
Overall, the 2024 Corolla Hybrid’s exterior design balances sophistication and sportiness, appealing to a wider range of drivers seeking a stylish and modern ride.
The focus on technology is evident throughout the interior. The touchscreen infotainment system seamlessly integrates Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, allowing you to access your favorite apps and features with ease. Higher trims offer additional tech delights like a navigation system and a wireless charging pad.
Material choices vary depending on trim level. The LE prioritizes practicality with fabric upholstery and piano black accents, while the SE ups the sportiness with SofTex® seats and two-tone color options. The Nightshade Edition takes on a darker theme with black interior surfaces and unique stitching, while the XLE exudes luxury with SofTex® and leather trim options, along with ambient lighting.
Toyota Corolla Hybrid Available Colors
- Blueprint: A classic and sophisticated deep blue hue.
- Celestite: A cool and calming light blue shade.
- Classic Silver Metallic: A timeless and versatile silver option.
- Ice Cap: A clean and bright white color.
- Midnight Black Metallic: A bold and sleek black paint.
- Ruby Flare Pearl: A vibrant and eye-catching red with a pearlescent finish.
- Underground: A mysterious and contemporary dark gray.
- Wind Chill Pearl: A shimmering and elegant white with a pearlescent finish.
The Toyota Corolla Hybrid is available only as a sedan and not as a hatchback. However, Toyota has other hatchback choices, such as the Yaris, Corolla Cross, and Prius C. It’s important to note that the hybrid version of the Corolla is only available in a sedan model.
Pros And Cons
- Excellent Fuel Economy: Boasting an impressive 53 mpg in the city and 46 mpg on the highway, the Corolla Hybrid delivers significant fuel savings compared to most gasoline-powered cars.
- Standard Safety Features: Every Corolla Hybrid comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0, a suite of advanced driver-assistance features that includes automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and adaptive cruise control.
- Modern Technology: The infotainment system includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, while higher trims offer navigation and a wireless charging pad.
- Reliable Toyota Reputation: Toyota is known for its reliability and dependability, and the Corolla consistently ranks high in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Uninspiring Performance: The Corolla Hybrid prioritizes fuel efficiency over performance, and its 121 horsepower engine can feel sluggish, especially during acceleration.
- Not as Engaging to Drive: The Corolla Hybrid prioritizes comfort and stability over sporty handling, and it may not be as appealing to driving enthusiasts.
- Base Interior Can Feel Cheap: The LE trim level uses fabric seats and piano black accents, which may feel less premium compared to higher trims or competitors.
- Limited Cargo Flexibility: Folding down the rear seats creates a step, making it less practical for bulky items compared to some hatchbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s one of the most fuel-efficient cars in its class, surpassing many hybrid competitors.
This depends on your driving habits and gas prices, but you can potentially save hundreds of dollars annually.
These include a larger touchscreen, moonroof, heated seats, leather upholstery, JBL sound system, blind spot monitoring, and more.