Toyota Land Cruiser 2024 Price in the USA Features & Specs
The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser is back after a three-year break, and it’s now more affordable and fuel-efficient than ever before. Starting at around $55,000, the Land Cruiser is now priced competitively against rivals like the Jeep Wrangler and Ford Bronco.
|2.4L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Hybrid
|Fuel Economy City/Highway
|22 mpg / 25 mpg
|Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
|Cargo Space Behind Rear Seats
|16.1 cu ft
|Cargo Space With Rear Seats Folded
|81.9 cu ft
|77.9 in (Base) / 78.7 in GX and VX
Safety: Toyota’s Safety Sense 3.0 includes a pre-collision system to detect pedestrians and lane dynamic radar cruise control. These features work together to help you avoid accidents and stay in control.
Convenience: The car has several features including LED headlights, a panoramic moonroof, rain-sensing wipers, a power liftgate, and heated front seats.
Powertrain: All trims share the i-FORCE MAX hybrid system with a 2.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and electric motor, producing 326 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque.
Drivetrain: Full-time 4WD with locking center differential and two-speed transfer case for tackling varied terrain.
Infotainment: 12.3-inch touchscreen display with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, USB-C ports, and wireless charging pad.
Off-road Capability: Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) with Crawl Control and Hill Descent Control for enhanced off-road handling.
The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser’s interior is a blend of modern convenience and ruggedness. Premium materials and practical design give it a luxurious and adaptable feel, while leather-trimmed surfaces (optional in the base trim), contrasting stitching, and metallic accents add elegance and sophistication. You’ll find a clean, uncluttered dashboard layout with buttons and knobs on either side of a large 12.3-inch touchscreen, allowing you to access all features quickly and easily, even while wearing gloves. The space is reminiscent of the Land Cruiser’s adventurous heritage.
The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser has a design that perfectly balances its ancestry with modernity. It maintains the classic shape of its predecessors as a testament to its rugged lineage but adds subtle sophistication. This vehicle exudes confidence and capability, making it equally at home on challenging terrain or bustling city streets. While incorporating modern touches, the design retains the essence of its legendary past, giving it a timeless appeal.
Toyota Land Cruiser, Available Colors
- Blizzard Pearl: A pristine white, adding a touch of elegance and purity.
- Midnight Black Metallic: A sleek and sophisticated black, exudes timeless appeal.
- Cement: A rugged gray, perfect for those who love an adventurous vibe.
- Magnetic Gray Metallic: A subtle and versatile gray, offering a touch of sophistication.
- Lunar Rock: A unique and trendy gray with green undertones, ideal for those who stand out.
- Army Green: A bold and earthy green, perfect for embracing the outdoors.
- Classic White: A timeless and clean white, offering a traditional look.
The hatchback is a versatile car that can easily adapt to your needs. It is small and agile, which makes it perfect for driving through city streets, weaving through traffic, and fitting into tight parking spots. However, its ability to transform into a cargo-carrying champion is what sets it apart. By simply folding down its rear seats, the hatchback can easily fit large items such as camping gear, furniture, or even a mountain bike.
Whether you’re running errands or going on a trip, the hatchback is an ideal companion. It offers both functionality and style, making it extremely popular among modern drivers.
Pros And Cons
- Versatility: Hatchbacks offer both passenger and cargo space, with folding rear seats that expand their hauling capacity significantly. Great for everyday errands, weekend getaways, or transporting bulky items.
- Fuel efficiency: Typically smaller and lighter than sedans or SUVs, hatchbacks often boast better fuel economy, making them eco-friendly and financially advantageous.
- Practical features: Several models offer features like roof rails, cargo organizers, and hidden compartments, further enhancing their practicality and versatility.
- Maneuverability: Compact size and shorter wheelbase translate to nimbleness and ease of parking, especially in tight urban spaces.
- Safety concerns: Smaller size and lighter weight can put them at a disadvantage in collisions compared to heavier vehicles.
- Engine power: Some budget-friendly models might have less powerful engines, impacting acceleration and handling.
- Limited towing capacity: Towing heavy trailers or boats might not be possible with most hatchbacks.
- Limited passenger space: While comfortable for small families or couples, rear seat legroom and headroom can be tight for taller passengers, especially compared to sedans.
Frequently Asked Questions
The starting price for the 2024 Land Cruiser is $55,155. The price varies depending on the trim level, with the top-of-the-line First Edition starting at $62,375.
The 2024 Land Cruiser offers 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 81.9 cubic feet with the rear seats folded. This is less than some larger SUVs, but still plenty of space for most everyday needs.
While not a fuel-sipping Prius, the 2024 Land Cruiser’s hybrid powertrain offers significant improvement over the previous V8 engine. The EPA-estimated fuel economy is 22 mpg city and 25 mpg highway, compared to just 13 mpg city and 17 mpg highway for the 2021 model.